We glamorize getting drunk, doing drugs and sleeping around. Look on Meetup for a singles group that doesn’t involve drinking. There aren’t many. Look on any dating site for someone who doesn’t drink. There aren’t many. Ask an adult in a new area what there is to do and they’ll probably point you to a bar. Too many people hide themselves, or are too weak to be social without alcohol.
There’s a lack of respect among people. So many people I run into are so fucking clicky it’s obnoxious. Like I get it, you have your group of friends, but don’t be a cunt and lock out other people who may actually be fun to be around. I feel like so many people are super closed minded, and that’s saying something coming from me as I am kind of stuck with my ideologies.
I’ve run into so many people who will pretend to be interested in being your friend, partner, whatever. They act interested, but the moment you ask them to do anything they push you to the bottom of the barrel. These people should be kicked in the face. Here’s 3 examples. Mind you they’re all with the opposite sex, but that’s just because I don’t have any fresh memories in my mind with another male.
- Girl hangs around us almost the entire time we were there, while swimming around somewhere. Then when asked to spend time outside, denied.
- Girl texts and says she is open to spending time together, then disappears.
- Girl responds actively on dating site, saying she hates text (messenging), then when asked to talk on the phone or go out makes an excuse of being busy.
What the fuck is wrong with people. What happened to being straighforward. Not being a fake twat who deserves to be hit by a bus? If you’re gonna do something, fucking do it. If you’re not interested in being around someone, fucking say it. Don’t make these pathetic excuses.
So after a few failed relationships with the wrong people. Then again, it could be me, who knows (after all, I’ve never connected with anyone like the last person I did). I figured I’d come up with an impossible dating profile.
My Sign: Libra
My Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
My Personality Type: Ambivert, with more on the Introvert Side
Primary Interests: Exploring abandoned places, seeing cool things, paintball, driving fast, hiking, go karts, video games, movies.
Disinterests: Sports, Parties, The Gym, Dancing
What I’m looking for:
- Someone ready for a relationship.
- Someone who’s got a similar schedule to mine. 9 to 5.
- Someone who likes lots of time together.
- Points if you like video games. More points if you’re good at them.
- Someone who doesn’t want kids and doesn’t have kids.
- Someone ambitious who likes adventure
- Someone low maintainence
- Someone who has high self esteem with minimal baggage
- Someone who’s caring
- Preferably someone who makes more than me (50k)+
- Someone understanding and passionate
- Someone who doesn’t have a need for a lot of friends or large social circle
- Someone with minimal male friends, best friends should be female
- Someone into movies
About Me – Love Profile:
When I like someone. I fall fast. Just like my car I have a go and a stop. I don’t really know an in between. I’m instantly vulnerable with no safeguards. There’s no getting around that fact. I’m brutally honest and my loyalty knows no bounds. The idea of taking anything slow to me doesn’t really compute. If I love or like someone. I want to see them all the time. I’ll miss them when I’m not around them. I don’t get tired of being around someone I love. I don’t need much personal space if any. I will always give the person I’m dating top priority, same level as family. I also won’t run away when times get tough. I will do whatever it takes to make my partner comfortable and to be around them. I will usually trust until I’m given a reason not to. And I’ll communicate any concerns I have.
I don’t get hints, I don’t like games and I’ll be straightforward as much as possible.
I do what I say and I keep my plans.
I’m more about the destination than the journey when it comes to love, I don’t like the chase.
All I know is how to be myself.
If I really do like someone. I’ll be more open to things I would normally not be open to, such as sports. Why? Because I see my partner enjoys it and I get enjoyment out of seeing my partner happy and being around them.
Me for example.
- I’m opinionated
- Open minded with some things
- Closed minded with others
- In aspects, I’m stuck in my comfort zones
- I won’t do things I don’t enjoy unless I have to
- Politically speaking, I’m totalitarian, though that’s another post.
- I have no filter
- I’m definitely not PC.
- I hate when I’m not in control
- I hate liberals who complain about shit that doesn’t ACTUALLY matter. Like this whole stupid transgender issue, seriously shut the fuck up.
- I’m pro gun, gun free zones shouldn’t exist. They prevent Tyranny among other crimes.
- I don’t like speed limits or stupid laws.
- I’ll laugh at stuff I shouldn’t laugh at. My sense of humor is so dark, it picks cotton.
- I’m not racist, but will certainly laugh at it.
- However above this all, I’m loving, caring and old fashioned when it comes to dating.
Point is, I’m awesome, fuck the rest of you. Love #Deadpool.
I want to know something. If people can fuck up my day and impede my route to wherever I’m going, and break traffic laws in the process. Why should I have to follow traffic laws? 99% of cars on the road impede the flow of traffic.