So after a few failed relationships with the wrong people. Then again, it could be me, who knows (after all, I’ve never connected with anyone like the last person I did). I figured I’d come up with an impossible dating profile.
My Sign: Libra
My Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
My Personality Type: Ambivert, with more on the Introvert Side
Primary Interests: Exploring abandoned places, seeing cool things, paintball, driving fast, hiking, go karts, video games, movies.
Disinterests: Sports, Parties, The Gym, Dancing
What I’m looking for:
- Someone ready for a relationship.
- Someone who’s got a similar schedule to mine. 9 to 5.
- Someone who likes lots of time together.
- Points if you like video games. More points if you’re good at them.
- Someone who doesn’t want kids and doesn’t have kids.
- Someone ambitious who likes adventure
- Someone low maintainence
- Someone who has high self esteem with minimal baggage
- Someone who’s caring
- Preferably someone who makes more than me (50k)+
- Someone understanding and passionate
- Someone who doesn’t have a need for a lot of friends or large social circle
- Someone with minimal male friends, best friends should be female
- Someone into movies
About Me – Love Profile:
When I like someone. I fall fast. Just like my car I have a go and a stop. I don’t really know an in between. I’m instantly vulnerable with no safeguards. There’s no getting around that fact. I’m brutally honest and my loyalty knows no bounds. The idea of taking anything slow to me doesn’t really compute. If I love or like someone. I want to see them all the time. I’ll miss them when I’m not around them. I don’t get tired of being around someone I love. I don’t need much personal space if any. I will always give the person I’m dating top priority, same level as family. I also won’t run away when times get tough. I will do whatever it takes to make my partner comfortable and to be around them. I will usually trust until I’m given a reason not to. And I’ll communicate any concerns I have.
I don’t get hints, I don’t like games and I’ll be straightforward as much as possible.
I do what I say and I keep my plans.
I’m more about the destination than the journey when it comes to love, I don’t like the chase.
All I know is how to be myself.
If I really do like someone. I’ll be more open to things I would normally not be open to, such as sports. Why? Because I see my partner enjoys it and I get enjoyment out of seeing my partner happy and being around them.